Economic pressures continue to drive surgical and invasive procedures from hospital operating rooms to surgery centers. With Washington Healthcare Strategies, you can offer health care consumers the convenience of receiving anesthesia in an ambulatory setting while maintaining the safety of a hospital environment. Administering comprehensive anesthesia services in a non-hospital setting has its challenges and WHS adheres to the same rigorous standards employed at the premier hospitals we serve.
Our anesthesiologists can be trusted to safely administer ambulatory surgery anesthesia services and react decisively in the most challenging acute care situations.
WHS can assist in ASC development from blueprints through opening, as well as conversion of a Hospital Outpatient Department to an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Surgery Center Operations Development
- Licensure Procurement
- Staff/Physician/Anesthesia Recruitment
- Policy/Procedure Manuals development
- Payer Contract negotiations
- Marketing Assistance
- Preparation for Accreditation Surveys
- Operational Audit
- Consultative Services
- Accreditation Achievement
- Quality Assurance/Benchmarking Assistance
- Management Team Training
- Accreditation (both State and Higher Level) preparation
- Let us work with your team to attain accreditation